Rhizome Pre-Order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrowheadHops

Reaction score
Arrowhead Hops is happy to announce the 2012 hop rhizome pre-order sale through Sunday (03-04-2012)! Pre-ordered rhizomes will be delivered in early spring. All rhizome varieties will be $3.00 each. Please email [email protected] or send a PM (email included) with variety and quantity if you wish to place an order. Sorry we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks
Andy

Brewer’s Gold, Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, Columbus, Galena, Magnum, Mt. Hood, Nugget, Sterling, Willamette

Thanks HBT!

I’d like to take a second and thank everyone that has placed a rhizome order. The response has been great and I’m glad I’m able to offer them at a good price with cheap shipping.

The last few days I’ve gotten a lot of emails asking if there is a minimum quantity to get this price. The answer is no order one if you want, I’ve never liked the minimum order thing just to get a decent price on something.

HBT:

If you’d like rhizomes at the $3 price please order them soon, the supply won’t last long.

Thanks

With shipping only $3 (6 or less) why not pick up a six pack for the weekend while supplies last.

Get you're pre-orders ($3 each) in before Thursday (Now 03-04-2012) to lock in this price.
Shipping is only $3 (6 or less)

Thanks
Andy

Thinking about it over the weekend, pre-orders accepted until Sunday night (03-04-2012)

Thanks
Andy

Thanks Andy, just placed an order for 4 Brewer's Gold and 2 Sterlings. Thanks for a quick transaction. Can't wait until September to smell them.

HBT:

As this sale enters its last day today I wanted to take an opportunity to say thanks. It’s the great response and awesome comments from everyone that make me happy to run a sale like this. Watch for more great stuff from Arrowhead Hops in the near future!

Thanks everyone:mug:

Andy
Arrowhead Hops

FYI:

All orders have been shipped out and should arrive Monday/ Tuesday. If you have any questions please PM or email me. Again thanks for all the great support!

We have some additional ones that were harvested to cover orders. I'll post what we have once I look at the list sometime Sunday.

Got my rhizomes yesterday. And planted today in my garden. They look healthy. Thanks again. Your prices are awesome.

Got my Sterling's and Brewers Gold yesterday thanks. The Sterlings were huge. Order again next year.

Got mine Thursday. Put them in the ground the same day. 2 sprouted 2 days ago and all 6 but 1 have sprouted now.

Back