Revolution Anti Hero Clone attempt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you input your recipe into a calculator (beersmith, brewtoad, etc.)? If so, did you hit your IBU target?

One thing to consider (never tried, so don't ask me...but I bet someone will chime in) if a first wort hop addition. Put an ounce or two of hops in your kettle when you are sparging, then bring to a boil. From what I've heard, you get higher IBU, but it is perceived as less bitter. I've heard it described as a smoother bitterness. Sounds kind of like what you're going for.

When you get a recipe and brew it, post back with results. I've never heard of the beer, but it sounds good.

Hey,
Thanks for the quick response. I have not put anything into a calculator. I considered it but ran out of time. I also have never added during the mash, but have heard about people who have.
I have moved this thread to a more appropriate forum: Recipes/Ingredients

I'll check in there. I will aslo post the results of the brew as well as any recipe changes.

Latest posts

Back