Restaurant Tragedy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck is the matter with you guys? Didn't your mother ever tell you "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all?" Does the anonymity of the internet make you forget one of our basic rules- NO PERSONAL ATTACKS or NAMECALLING!!!!?!!!

I'm going through and removing the snarky name calling. Please let that serve as a warning that this is unacceptable. Also let it be known that I really don't enjoy babysitting a group of grown men who should know better. The fact that I got complaints about this, a post that is chatting about a restaurant meal, really pissed me off.

Play nice, or find a new playhouse.

I do the same thing. MY wife "Why don't you try something different?"
"No. I want steak."
"But you always have steak"
"I like steak."

There's something Freudian going on here... Perhaps you can replace the "act of eating" with the "act of sex", and see if she still has a problem with it.

My guess is that she'll come around (no pun intended).

There's something Freudian going on here... Perhaps you can replace the "act of eating" with the "act of sex", and see if she still has a problem with it.

My guess is that she'll come around (no pun intended).

You know, I'm going to say it's steak related. I'm not dreaming about steak, I'm actualizing it, and that's good enough to leave well alone.

LOL.

Back