Report from Indianapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I spent a week in Indianapolis taking a class at Indiana University (final class in my track, non-degree certificate in non-profit fundraising management) and visited some fun beer-related places in the evening - Rathskeller, Sun King, and Brugge Brasserie. More photos and brief writeup at http://www.singingboysbrewing.com/The-Blog.html?entry=our-time-in-indianapolis-from

Sun_King__300x224_.jpg

That's my swmbo on the left. She was able to join me for the week, visited some people she knew in Indy and worked on her book.

Nice! I've been wanting to go to Sun King, but never seem to have a day to blow to drive up to Indy.

littletommy said:
Nice! I've been wanting to go to Sun King, but never seem to have a day to blow to drive up to Indy.

It was worth it. On a normal day, their tasting room is free and you are limited to six free tastes. Something about Indiana law regarding beer and food. On special occasions, they said they have a food truck stop by and then they can sell glasses of beer. If you're coming from a distance, it might be worth checking with them.

Back