• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maine Reluctant to sell my keezer, but...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACSlater

Reaction score
Custom built 3-tap home brew keezer. Not sure if I want to sell it, but I've recently come down with gout and I prefer being able to walk comfortably, so...I think the time has come to part ways with it (with great reluctance and sadness, I might add). Asking $1000 firm for the whole setup. The parts alone cost me more than that. Located in the southern Maine/southern NH area.

Collar-style keezer made using 3/4" white walnut/butternut on a 5 cu/ft GE chest freezer. Wood is unfinished, would look amazing with a simple tung oil rub. Inkbird digital temp controller. Two 5-gallon converted ball lock kegs on the floor and one 3-gallon ball lock keg on the compressor hump. Plenty of lid clearance. 7 lb. steel CO2 cylinder with Taprite 2-gauge primary regulator, decent amount of CO2 left in it. 3-gauge Kegco secondary regulator assembly. Allows for separate pressures for each keg. Can force carbonate while other kegs serve at different pressures. All hand made plumbing with Oetiker-style clamps. No leaks whatsoever. Vintage-style bottle opener, magnetic drip tray, 4 additional tap handles, spanner wrench for faucets, growler filler, additional keg lid (automatic pressure relief valve, which is why I replaced it), nearly new bottle of keg lube and custom built beer line cleaner assembly. Portable party dispensing system with party faucet, keg charger and six CO2 cartridges to bring your home brew for your friends to enjoy. Absolutely not parting out, must buy entire package. Unfortunately, I can't ship it, and the freight cost would be prohibitive anyway. Cash only, local sale. You must be able to transport it yourself, but I can help you load it. Also, photos not included, but I have an 11 gallon Bayou Classic kettle with steamer basket, an SP10 propane burner and a copper immersion wort chiller I'll throw in for another $100.

20160809_105845_zps3gzrg9mr.jpg

20160809_110044_zpsipwzalno.jpg

20160809_110114_zpspxwkv9br.jpg

20160809_110144_zpsasuna4ba.jpg

20160809_111146_zpslc3gnmqf.jpg

20160809_112134_zpsrhxt84te.jpg

Back