Relocation to Denver area ... job questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riored4v

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I just received news of a layoff in my company and unfortunately I was part of the layoff.

A relocation to Denver might be in very near future (within a month or two) and I was curious about some good sites that I could use for finding jobs up there?

I'd love to find a job that dealt with beer, but most of my experience is with Mortgage and Commercial Lending.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you are interested in working from home,
pm me.

I am in the mortgage business, and am always looking for a few good people.

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks Bob. PM Sent. I should clarify that my time spent in lending has all been on the processing/internal side.

Sorry to hear it, riored4v. I'm a Denver type, but haven't had to look for a job in a while. There are a ton of mortgage lenders out there, especially in the Denver Tech center area. The Post-News classified ads are a good place to start, and I know they do the occasional job fair.

Thanks jds.

Does the post-news have a site that i could browse?

I have some family up there that is going to do what they can.. Luckily they work for both Aurora and Citi and have some decent connections. If it comes to it and i am put in the situation to where i have to move, i can probably get by living the parents basement..lol Just sucks that this had to happen when the market is so horrible.

I ran a quick craigslist real estate search and came up with some prospects. Not sure what you think of them but it might be worth browsing.
Word on the street says the housing market in Colorado is a bit more stable than other states and I'm sure you know more about that than I do.
I also ran a quick google search for Colorado jobs and had a good hit.

Link

Thanks smogre.

I know Vegas has been called the foreclosure capital of the nation, so it's gotta be better somewhere else..haha

Thanks for all the help guys.

Back