Redhead Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R2-D2

Reaction score
Since I started brewing at the beginning of the year crafting a great label has been a labor of love. By day, and by night, I earn my keep by providing great creative work for my clients. Personal projects always come after paying projects. I've definitely had the name and label theme in mind since the beginning. It all didn't come into sync until recently.

label_red-ale.jpg

The name "Redhead Brewing Co." is an homage to my wonderful Irish wife and the world's most adorable little redheaded daughter. I've always loved the Fraulein beer outfits of Oktoberfest and love the pinup look of the 40's and 50's. While it's a classic theme, I wanted a more progressive vibe... thus the handwritten text.

Future labels will feature slight modifications: My Blonde Ale will have a blonde girl, my X-Mas Ale will have green introduced and some "interesting" additions, and more twists I'll share when available.

If that's not enough, I've even created a website at http://www.redheadbeer.com.

I don't usually get too excited about my work. But, as with brewing, this was a lot of fun and I'm very happy with the results.

Feel free to leave comments and critiques. There is always room for improvement.

That's very cool... I'm a big fan of redheads and pinups as well. This label is one of the best I've seen on HBT. Good work!

A few new things from Redhead:
label_xmas-ale.gif

redhead-bottles.jpg

The Santa's helper outfit was fun. Would love to see my redhead dressed in that.. hint hint (not that she reads this).

Those labels kick ass - nice simple classy design and really stands out on the bottles. Plus I love redheads too - I would do definitely buy something like that if I saw it in a store.

Latest posts

Back