Recommendations on kegging kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wickedale

Reaction score
I have been bottling for a while now :cross:and I think it's time to upgrade.

I am looking for a Complete kit for a refrigerator upgrade (cornies, regs,tubing and taps. I have researched a few diffrent sites and prices. I wanted to know the Good,Bad,and the Ugly from some of the members here that have purchased and/or use any of these kits.

I just started kegging and got my setup from KegConnection. I didn't really comparison shop so I don't know how their prices compare but they are great folks to deal with. Orders were processed quickly and completely. The quality of the items shipped seems very good. The one small problem I had was dealt with promptly and without question. They are also very happy to chat and answer questions. Hope this helps.

CHI Company ball lock kegs for sale, Home brewing and vending, beer kegs, Pepsi vending machines, flavor strips and vending labels for the kegs,

Kegerators, Wine Refrigerators, Water Coolers, Beer Taps, Compact Refrigerators | BeverageFactory.com and MicroMatic.com - Draft Keg Beer Equipment, Kegerator, Taps for the rest of the stuff

ended up being cheaper than if i got a kit because i wanted 4 kegs and a larger 15# co2 tank. Beveragefactory was great with fast shipping and micromatic also. Everything was flawless

I'm at the same junction as Wickedale... Only place I looked was midwest who had a setup with a corny and co2 tank (with attachments) for about $150. I believe one of the componenets was refurbed. Any pitfalls with buying the used equipment? I assume I'll need to replace gaskets?

I'll check kegconnection... Thanks!

Midwest was good to me

I bought this a few weeks ago plus 2 large refrigerator conversions, shank and a faucet. One of the faucets is defective (missing a rubber sealing ring and some of the teeth are shot) so they are sending me another one free of charge w/ a slip to return the first one.

Everytime i call I get quick answers and its a really good price!

Midwest is great, that is where I got my kit... I also hear great things about KegKits.com

Just figured out that Micro-Matic has a location right in my area. Anything saved on shipping would probably be made up for in taxes, but someone local is very cool to have, and there's no denying the instant gratification factor. Still, it's tough to beat some of the deals available online. hmmm....

Just to give feedback on my 'Midwest experience'

COMPLETELY satisfied. Quality equipment (ordered the dual keg setup) and everything comes with detailed instructions. Kegs were shipped clean and in great shape. Have since done more business with them and plan on more in the future. Their prices are better than most.

Anyone looking to make the keg step-up: It's simple. It's worth it.

Just figured out that Micro-Matic has a location right in my area. Anything saved on shipping would probably be made up for in taxes, but someone local is very cool to have, and there's no denying the instant gratification factor. Still, it's tough to beat some of the deals available online. hmmm....

MicroMatic is the place to go for anything draft related. That's their business and pretty much all they focus on. You wouldn't go wrong dealing with those guys.

Back