recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this site has some great recipes. try beer tools for recipes but be aware there are some funky ones in there.

wow looking at those recipes it looks like i gatta do some reserch first thanks guys!

Yes, "research"! PLEASE! Far too many people go into this with no knowledge of the process, and then they show up on these boards with threads like: "I boiled my grains. Why does my beer taste like cat litter?" or "I pitched bread yeast into my table-suger-and-water solution, and it's nasty...what did I do wrong?"

Thanks

yesterday i had alot of time at work on my hands and i read the how to brew online book and wow my knowldge grew by like 100% :rockin:

johnbeer said:
Thanks

yesterday i had alot of time at work on my hands and i read the how to brew online book and wow my knowldge grew by like 100% :rockin:

That's what I did when I got the bug, read it online in a couple hours straight...congrats, you're now officially addicted!!!!!!!!!:mug:

Back