Recieved AustinHomeBrew Supply Shipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireNightFly

Reaction score
I placed an order this past weekend for about $200+ in supplies. The process was easy, website is user friendly & great details on all your products. My order was processed and waiting for UPS to pick up with-in 24 hours. Im rather suprised that it only took a few days to get to me also. Also, cant believe that I recieved 3 huge packages for only $7.99 shipping, too.

I look forward to placing another order with your company the next time i need supplies again. Thanks.

i ****ing LOVE austin homebrew!

(I could be druck. I ain't admitting it. BUT, I personlally think, if you are drunck and endorse a sponsored website, you should get a discount, because it is obviously true emotion. yeah.) Maybe this should go into the other forum?
Okay...i'll go hang out there.

Please forgive me. My mother in law is visiting. that should give me a bye for some mistakes, right? Now add in that she's a New Yorker now living in Boca...think Fran Drescher (sp?)...forgive me...I love youse guys

I want to say also, that I send a message to AHB in HBT and got a response in no time. Great customer service. Im about to fix up 20 gals of 4 kinds of Beers =D

Im so excited, here I thaught it would be another week before I brewed before I got my package.

Yea, i def give AHB a +++++
thats 5 out of 5 +D

Cheep, quick, and great service!

Back