Reading, Lancaster, Allentown PA area HOP BUY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update. The hops are all in my possession and accounted for. They are sitting safely in my chest freezer. Not sure when I will have the pick up yet. I might try for an hour pickup window this weekend sometime. Things are still screwed up in my life right now but I don't want to hold paid items for longer then I have to.
Tom

sorry for the late heads up, but if anyone is available for pick up tomorrow night (Friday) from about 6:30 on, you can gladly come by. I may actually brew tomorrow night for the first time in a LONG while, so your welcome to check that out as well. If you can't make it tomorrow, I may shoot for another pick up sometime this weekend. Not sure when yet though as I will probably be working at my father-in-laws house/business.
Tom

tojo said:
I'll be there. I'm also picking up for Josh (zimmerj81).

Milldoggie I can get yours too if you can't make it out.

Tojo, that would be awesome. I am knee deep in house renovations right now. I am splitting a lb of northern brewer and apolla with mnbrew, you might breaking it up?

Anyone from the Lititz or Lancaster area heading up? My sister is getting married tomorrow and we have a family thing on Sunday with everyone being in town.

I'm stuck at work this evening, I could make it up Saturday morning or afternoon though....and also in Lancaster

I'm at the Outer Banks until about lunch time Saturday (6/30)....other than that, I can pretty much pick up at a moments notice.

I'm in Delaware and can't make it tonight. Should have plenty of availability this weekend if you have any time.

Looking at doing another pick up day on Wednesday. I plan to brew first thing in the morning, so any time between 8-2 should be good. My wife will be sleeping for work, so anyone coming needs to call me just before you get there. If you don't have my cell number, pm me and I will give it to you. Thanks!
Tom

Heading up to musikfest on Saturday, wondering if this weekend would work at all? I could pick up the Lancaster area guys hops if they'd like me to as well.

Glad to see so many people around this area!! Do you guys ever get group buys going on equipment? Looking to get into kegging and was curious if any local shops cut breaks if we get a gang together?

Hey guys. If everyone is still brewing I have a good opportunity to get a bunch of fresh wet hops at a good price. If anyone is interested please PM me

Few pics

image.jpg

So as McGeary said, I'll be up and brewing soon. Just moved into a new house so it's been chaotic. But hoping to brew a five gallon batch as soon as this weekend, hopefully. In the mean time I will start getting price sheets and whatnot and start a thread when I'm good to go.

So as McGeary said, I'll be up and brewing soon. Just moved into a new house so it's been chaotic. But hoping to brew a five gallon batch as soon as this weekend, hopefully. In the mean time I will start getting price sheets and whatnot and start a thread when I'm good to go.
Nice, good to see you back in the game. Going back to electric? My panel is still running. Just moved up to 25 gallon pots and doing overnight full volume mashes

Nope. After my divorce I went back to a ten gallon cooler system (5 gallon batches). Fermenting in corny kegs and low oxygen transfers. Got a 55 gallon blichmann system to play with in the near future as well. How have you been? Still down toward Pottstown?

Back