Re-introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

CharlaineC

Reaction score
Hay All I'm Charlaine. I've been away for a while after loosing my home to a wildfire in September 2020 in Malden Wa. . I'm now finally in a position to start rebuilding my brewing setup, and will now be brewing again. While I'm no where near where I used to be but hopefully I can get near to it. I'm starting back up with extract mainly till I can collect the parts I need to start mashing again. Though I sill love extract brewing.

ncbrewer

Reaction score
You had a terrible experience - I'm glad you're getting back to normal to some extent. Welcome.

Hoppy2bmerry

My hop trellis brings the boys to the yard.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you went through that loss, and glad you are getting back to having fun. The rebuilding process and dealing with insurance can definitely be frustrating. So welcome back! What are your favorite styles to brew?

Last edited:
OP
OP
CharlaineC

CharlaineC

Reaction score
Sorry you went through that loss, and glad you are getting back to having fun. The rebuilding process and dealing with insurance can definitely be frustrating. So welcome back! What are your favorite styles to brew?
sadly Insurance was a flop due to their horrid policies. my favorite brews are coffee-themed, porters, browns, and such as well as a few clones with my own twist to them like.