Random Tuesday Pic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert_Sky

Since 1998
Reaction score
All I can say is that i really, really don't like whoever own this bar/brewery. In fact, I think I may just have to hate this person the whole time Im staring and drooling over the fine job they did

173583514-M.jpg

Jester369 said:
Looks like they have a 5 hole drip plate mounted to the wall just waiting for faucets :mug:

ooooooooooooooooooooo... even better! :rockin:

ohiobrewtus said:
That does look nice, but where is the draft tower?!

I agree, except I’d modify that question to read, where are the draft towers? That is a sweet set up. Talk about brewing in comfort! Add a nice hi-def screen that has the capability of going from the game on TV to your computer so your can have you brewing software up and running, and you’d be in heaven!

Rhoobarb said:

I agree, except I’d modify that question to read, where are the draft towers? That is a sweet set up. Talk about brewing in comfort! Add a nice hi-def screen that has the capability of going from the game on TV to your computer so your can have you brewing software up and running, and you’d be in heaven!
I actually thought it was heaven.:)

They don't really use it and it is all for show. Too much money. Besides, they don't post here so they have to be worthless. And RED walls? That is so last season. I bet a maid comes in and buffs the stainless. "I can't brew on my system, it might get dirty!"

If I had the set up I would paint the walls. But really, who needs that much to simply make beer?:D

That range hood looks a little small for the single tier rig too. His red paint will be peeling off the wall over on the right side.

Serves them right. Anybody who flaunts their brewing set-up in the face of others deserves to be ... Oh, never mind...

Isn't that pretty?

Back