Random thought.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I once woke up with a cat sat on my head.
I don't own a cat. I don't like cats.
Ever seen a cat fly?
The likkle basttd came back.
That cat now knows I don't like cats.
Don't ask about the camel!

Ever wake up with a racoon on your head? I have and it was not a fun experience. Dang things are mean!!

SD

My random thought was a true story also. A friend of mine's mom had a pet one when we were growing up. Dang thing was mean and CRAZY! Would attack you at the weirdest times.

SD

My random thought was a true story also. A friend of mine's mom had a pet one when we were growing up. Dang thing was mean and CRAZY! Would attack you at the weirdest times.

SD

Can't say that I have. The cat in question was a wild cat. That was friendly until I chucked it 20 foot.

If I could have gotten a good grasp of that racoon i would have sent him flying but i had a blanket over my head (middle of winter and not much heat in this house) when i found him there, so I couldnt get a grip without loosing a finger or two. To this day I still dont like those things. Giant rats is what they are.

SD

I was in the middle of the Sahara at the time.
It was the middle of the night and very cold and wet. I think the Cat(s) just wanted to find the warmest spot. MY HEAD!!!!

No joking I think I had 8 blankets on top of me as well as wearing 2 pairs of wet trousers, 2 wet t-shirts, one wet shirt and a coat. I'd spent all day on a camel and I had a ****ing cat on my head. No beer, I drank all my whisky.

I hate cats and camels.

If I could have gotten a good grasp of that racoon i would have sent him flying but i had a blanket over my head (middle of winter and not much heat in this house) when i found him there, so I couldnt get a grip without loosing a finger or two. To this day I still dont like those things. Giant rats is what they are.

SD

Racoon fajitas are pretty good BTW!! :D

Oh! and I was also underneath on of the largest (Probably the largest) sand dune in Africa in torrential rain. I thought ****, If that thing slides then I'm dead and there is nothing I can do about it. It was not a fun night.

Did I tell you I hate cats...and camels....
The camel also killed my camera!

homeforthenightlj1.jpg

Latest posts

Back