Quantcast

Random thought.

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Orfy

For the love of beer!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I once woke up with a cat sat on my head.
I don't own a cat. I don't like cats.
Ever seen a cat fly?
The likkle basttd came back.
That cat now knows I don't like cats.
Don't ask about the camel!

OP
Orfy

Orfy

For the love of beer!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
That random thought was a real situation.
I don't know why but I just remembered it while I was hanging the dancing banana upside down.

sdhucks7

Reaction score
Ever wake up with a racoon on your head? I have and it was not a fun experience. Dang things are mean!!

SD

sdhucks7

Reaction score
My random thought was a true story also. A friend of mine's mom had a pet one when we were growing up. Dang thing was mean and CRAZY! Would attack you at the weirdest times.

SD

OP
Orfy

Orfy

For the love of beer!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My random thought was a true story also. A friend of mine's mom had a pet one when we were growing up. Dang thing was mean and CRAZY! Would attack you at the weirdest times.

SD

Can't say that I have. The cat in question was a wild cat. That was friendly until I chucked it 20 foot.

sdhucks7

Reaction score
If I could have gotten a good grasp of that racoon i would have sent him flying but i had a blanket over my head (middle of winter and not much heat in this house) when i found him there, so I couldnt get a grip without loosing a finger or two. To this day I still dont like those things. Giant rats is what they are.

SD

OP
Orfy

Orfy

For the love of beer!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the middle of the Sahara at the time.
It was the middle of the night and very cold and wet. I think the Cat(s) just wanted to find the warmest spot. MY HEAD!!!!

No joking I think I had 8 blankets on top of me as well as wearing 2 pairs of wet trousers, 2 wet t-shirts, one wet shirt and a coat. I'd spent all day on a camel and I had a ****ing cat on my head. No beer, I drank all my whisky.

I hate cats and camels.

Brew-Happy

Reaction score
If I could have gotten a good grasp of that racoon i would have sent him flying but i had a blanket over my head (middle of winter and not much heat in this house) when i found him there, so I couldnt get a grip without loosing a finger or two. To this day I still dont like those things. Giant rats is what they are.

SD
Racoon fajitas are pretty good BTW!! :D

OP
Orfy

Orfy

For the love of beer!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh! and I was also underneath on of the largest (Probably the largest) sand dune in Africa in torrential rain. I thought ****, If that thing slides then I'm dead and there is nothing I can do about it. It was not a fun night.

Did I tell you I hate cats...and camels....
The camel also killed my camera!

zoebisch01

Reaction score
If a fish lands in the desert and nobody is around to cook it, do the scorpions have sushi?