Quick disconnect fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akpingel

Reaction score
Ok, I'm a dummy. I can't figure out where I bought these quick disconnects so many years ago! I want to make an extra hose but i can't find a receipt or anything for this type. I know they didn't come from northern brewer... possibly brewhardware... but the ones on the website look different. Help!
Alex
20200307_154700.jpg

Start with morebeer.com maybe?

Cheers!

[edit] nvm, their female QDs don't look like yours, either. In fact everywhere I see SS QDs they look the same as each other but different from yours by virtue of a hex section at the hose end vs your knurled section...

Last edited:
If you're not too heavily invested with your current disconnects, now would be a good time to contemplate switching to camlock as it has a universal design no matter where you buy from (within reason). I've seen lots of posts about people having incompatible ball-lock style quick disconnects.

I bought all my quick disconnects from Amazon, Denord brand, and i've had zero problems with them in over a year and a half. Nothing has leaked a single drip

Back