Questionnable Content

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birvine

Reaction score
What's up with the racial slurs I heard on a brewing podcast I listened to last night? Disappointing.

B

Brewers come in all shapes, sizes and colors, including biggots. What were you listening to? Kind of a stupid post without including more details.

Tell us the podcast/episode so we can weigh in on it.

Allegedly, BN (innocent until...). Listen to a podcast or two and you'll hear something. I'm not a prude - I don't care if they swear, laugh at each other, call each other funny/goofy names, or are three-quarters in the bag, but when it comes to racially prejudicial comments - I take offense.

B

I listen to all their podcasts. I think they are fantastic. The only slurs I ever heard were jewish, in jest, as the host is jewish.

You're gonna have to back up your claim with evidence. Innocent until proven guilty so let's hear the evidence.

Free will is a beautiful thing. No need to complain, don't listen to that Podcast anymore. Problem solved.

Back