Question for the experienced keggers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4295

Reaction score
If I was to have a bad liquid out diptube o-ring, how do you think that would manifest itself? Would I possibly see CO2 gas flashing in the serving line when I pulled off that tap?

I always get a little bit of gas in the serving line. I think you would get gas or possibly beer leaking from the bottom of the post. Gas as it escaped from the top of the keg past the inside of the seal. beer as it escaped past the outside of the seal.

What do you think would cause massive amount of bubbles in my root beer line? Obviously no hops to cause a restriction in the diptube. Relatively new post, poppet and QD. I'm stumped at this point.

I had this happen after just answering a question in another thread on root beer. I just got through telling the guy that my dedicated root beer tap poured perfectly, LOL! Well, it did up till today!

Back