pumpkin in beersmith

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old_E

Reaction score
How do you add pumpkin (or any other ingredient that is not already included) to a recipe in Beersmith? Can't figure it out.

Which version of Beersmith do you have? 1.4 or 2.0 In Ver 1.xx you just go to the top menu bar and under 'insert' pick the ingredient type you want to add and the enter your details. In 2.0 click the 'Ingredients' tab and then select the type of ingredient you would like to view. A list will open up and a new menu bar, on that menu bar should be an 'Add xxx' button. Press the button and add away. Finding the info for your ingredient can be a little tricky. For pumpkin, I have 3.0 SRM, 1.005 10% for the yield.

Thanks. Huge help. That was what I needed to know, including all the statistics. I have 2.0. No idea why I couldn't see that huge button in the top left. I guess I thought it meant something else.

Thanks again.

Which version of Beersmith do you have? 1.4 or 2.0 In Ver 1.xx you just go to the top menu bar and under 'insert' pick the ingredient type you want to add and the enter your details. In 2.0 click the 'Ingredients' tab and then select the type of ingredient you would like to view. A list will open up and a new menu bar, on that menu bar should be an 'Add xxx' button. Press the button and add away. Finding the info for your ingredient can be a little tricky. For pumpkin, I have 3.0 SRM, 1.005 10% for the yield.

Thanks Kaz..I was having trouble with this too. :tank:

Back