I was having trouble with mine and determined that my connectors weren't a great design and the females were getting loose. It was mainly on my MT which gets disconnected more than my HLT. Since I already had that style of connection, I clipped the female off and soldered a new one on. I just did it though and only have run one brew through. The connection is much tighter and I think that has solved the problem. The original solder connection was fine when I examined it but the sleeves on the inside of the female connection seem to have expanded ever so slightly. I would recalibrate every brew and finally I noticed that the values were changing when I jiggled the connection. It didn't seem loose at all but the new one is noticeably tighter (slow creep over time).
I went with trying the female first as the plug was cheaper than a new sensor.
I'll see if I can show you what I was working with as when I went looking to replace them, I did see there were different styles of plugs. This was also my first build and I think I picked a low end connection.