PSA: Renew your membership early!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I know that Tx is just a wee bit busy these days, so could one of the mods hook me up or is Tx the only one with the POWER! Just wondering... thanks!

Tx is the only one that can accelerate the process. As it stands now, there is no hands on intervention by anyone. Paypal flips a bit and then everything happens automatically.

If you used PayPal and you have not been upgraded, my guess is that your account is not "Verified" --that is to say, backed by a bank account or PayPal credit card. Verifired Paypal transactions happen immediately.

Unverified Paypal transactions use e-checks. These are really no different than mailing a paper check and waiting for the bank to verify funds (several days).

From PayPal site:

Question : Why does it take so long for my recipient's account balance to reflect my eCheck payment? Answer : If you use a U.S. bank account, it can take up to four business days for the electronic funds transfer to complete and for the funds to become available to the recipient of your payment.

Back