Prost! Greetings from Estonia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drunk Monk

Reaction score
Hi! I'm homebrewer with 5+ years of brewing experience. I brew different style beers with accent on belgian styles.

our ship visited Estonia in '92. I had duty, so didn't get to visit Tallinn (or try the beer), my shipmates had a great time

a beautiful country, with beautiful people, many of whom came to visit our ship, so I did get to meet quite a few.

welcome to the hobbyobsession

Welcome to the Forum.
Thanks for Tallinn us where you are, do you get a good choice of ingredients?
Yes. We have quite a good choice of malts and hops. Liquid yeasts are available from Finnland so also no problem with that :)

our ship visited Estonia in '92. I had duty, so didn't get to visit Tallinn (or try the beer), my shipmates had a great time

a beautiful country, with beautiful people, many of whom came to visit our ship, so I did get to meet quite a few.

welcome to the hobbyobsession
Thanks! In 92' here in Estonia was no good beer. Today we have a lot. Some breweries like Põhjala are quite famous on worldwide scene.

Back