• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Propane burners, Bayou Burner, SS Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFryan

Reaction score
I have 2 Propane burners 25$ shipped for the pair: photo 1.jpg 1 Bayou Classic burner with regulator hose and adjustment valve $40(would prefer local pickup) photo 3.jpg photo 2.jpg And 1 Stainless Steel 4 gallon pot with lid. Very thick.. 35$ photo 4.jpg I am located in Sussex county NJ..

$25/Shipped for the pair is fair Price, as this negates the shipping fee's and any possible incurred taxes of buying local/same state online.

Bump.

Bump make an offer everything is OBO this stuff has to go

I'd give u $35 for the 2 burners and the bayou grill. I can pick up in ft lee.

mattbeer said:
I'm still interested.....

Hey sorry I was away. I would take 40 for the bayou and 2 propane burners. I just don't know when I will be in ft lee next. I'll have to get back to you after I check my work schedule tomorrow. Ok.

Hey I will actually be working in the city on Friday. I can meet you in the afternoon in ft lee if you want ?

mattbeer said:
I'd like to avoid the bridge b4 rush hour ( not to mention the toll).

I'm going to be working and my car will be in a parking garage near 36th and Madison. I'm not sure how we could meet. It's kind of a war one for on street parking.

I'll be in the city at around 10am. Can you meet me by the parking garage? I'll pack everything in a plastic bag making it look as suspicious as possible hahah.

Can u PM me? I may be available at 10-11 am, but I won't know until 8am... Please pm me so we can exchange info... This sounds shady, and I wouldn't do it any other way!

Back