Programming TS2 Love Control

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewboy5150

Reaction score
I am have a heck of a time programming my TS2 switch. The sheet that comes with the unit is useless. Any tips on how to do this. I want a heating element to come on when the temp hits 66 and go off when it gets to 69.

Set to heat mode.
Set Point to 68
Differential to 1 degree

That will get you close, if your set point is 68 with a diff of 1. When the temp drops to 66, it will close the circuit and delivery power. When the temp hits 70 the circuit will open and remove power. You would think that when it hits your set point it would close the circuit, but it is still within the 1 degree differential, so until the reading gets outside that differential it wont close/open the switch.

Edit: Here are the parameters you want and the programming seqeunce

• Press SET for 8 seconds. The access code value
00 is shown on the display. (Unit comes with
code set at 00 from factory).
• With the UP and DOWN arrows, code can be set to
user needs.
• Press SET to enter the code. If it is correct, the first
parameter label is shown on the display (SP).
• Move to the desired parameter with the UP and
DOWN keys.
• Press SET to view the value on the display.
• The value can be modified with the UP and DOWN
arrows.
• Press SET to enter the value and exit to test
parameter.
• Press SET and DOWN at the same time to quit
programming or wait one minute and the display will
automatically exit programming mode.

You want the following parameters.
d0 = Ht
r0 = 1

It may appear that you want to set the Upper and Lower set point limits based on what you want it to do, but the limit parameters just control or 'limit' the range of your high and low setting. They basically act as fail-safes in the event you didnt want to allow it to be set too high or too low. I set mine on my keezer just so that little kids or drunk adults dont start pushing buttons on it and freeze my beer. But it isnt necessary.

Think of the differential as setting the span or range of temperature before the switch turns on/off and the limit points to be your potential minimum and maximum limits and you should be good.

Latest posts

Back