Productive day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divrguy

Reaction score
C'mon Brewers.... Who had a productive day today?

I bottled 5 Gallons of a Double IPA and brewed a 2 gallon batch of an IPA hopped with Amarilla, Simcoe and Columbus. Also dry hopped a Stout!

What are you guys up to this weekend! Let me know.

Bottled 10 gal of a Gulden Draak clone and crushed grain for a stout I am brewing tomorrow. Yea, a productive day for sure. :mug:

Went salmon fishing this morning in the Puget Sound, then brewed 5 gallons of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Customized my "brew stand" plumbed in my march pump, brewed 5 gallons of my pale ale. Broke my hydrometer though, so i couldn't take any readings. Oh well.

Bigcorona said:
Bottled 10 gal of a Gulden Draak clone and crushed grain for a stout I am brewing tomorrow. Yea, a productive day for sure. :mug:

Gulden Draak.... Nice!

Beer-lord said:
Cleaned a few kegs that were full of PBW. Cleaned 2 tap lines, put gas on 2 kegs but no brewing. Did drink some homebrew so that's productive.

I cleaned a bunch of gear too that I noticed was getting a little funky! And I drank a Hop Manna HeBrew, My Citra hopped IPA and 2 of my hopped ambers! Very productive!

steven_b said:
Went salmon fishing this morning in the Puget Sound, then brewed 5 gallons of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
Dude... I'm jealous! Went salmon fishing a couple weeks ago and got a couple of nice pigs! A week before got 2 butts (halibut) and been getting some nice lingcod too! sweet!

Back