Premium Membership.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenVanned

Reaction score
Thinking of getting one. What are the pros? Ive read the info but what am I missing other than some functions of the software? Let me in on the world of premium hbt status before I buy.

You'll get access to a few members only subforums (all off topic - the technical subforums are all free), have more message storage, be allowed to host pictures on the HBT server, be able to disable inline ads, get an avatar, receive an HBT sticker in the mail, and be allowed to participate more freely in things like brew swaps and group buys. However, I've always viewed the primary motivation to be a gesture of good faith to a forum that you'd like to support (a donation of sorts).

...I have taken far more info from this site than I can ever give back and I felt like the low cost was worth it. That and I don't have to keep deleting my PM's all the time.

Naked Ladies:D

Woot. A mod posted in my thread. While you are here, why arent all of my threads showing up under "My topics"?

I went premium to give back to the site that has helped me, and continues to help me, more than any other resource. The extra PM space was a nice bonus, as well as the image posting.

There is the "other" additional feature, of which we do not speak, but I rarely (Probably once since renewing this last time) visited it.

I went premium to give back to the site that has helped me, and continues to help me, more than any other resource. The extra PM space was a nice bonus, as well as the image posting.

There is the "other" additional feature, of which we do not speak, but I rarely (Probably once since renewing this last time) visited it.

"The Boom Boom Room"?

Back