PRE ORDER SALE - Keg DRY hop filter from Nor Cal Brewing $35 SHIPPED (US only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I have had an overwhelming response to this Keg Dry Hopping Canister/ Filter Thing-a-ma-Jig. I am going to order more but I want to get an idea of how many to get and I want to give you guys here on HBT first “PRE SALE” shot at them at this ridiculous price of $35 shipped. Once this round is done and shipped I am sure this price will go up to $39.99 plus shipping on my website. Still lower than anywhere online though!

What we have done is added a “PRE SALE” item tab to our home page. All you need to do is click on that, choose the item, choose QTY and check out. What that will do is add the $35 ea to the cart, get you paid up and on the order. I am going to shut the presale off when I sell out of my shipment.

Please do a reply to this thread once you have placed your “PRE SALE” order so I can cross you off my very long list I have already started.

Also PLEASE add your HBT username in the comments section at checkout. This will help me a bunch.

Here is a link to the TAB.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Pre-Order-Sale-Items-NorCal-Brewing-Solutions.html

International shipping can be done just not for this price. IF you are outside the US and want one or 5 let me know I can get you a "CLOSE" shipping quote.

Cheers
Jay

Keg Hopper1.jpg

Keg Hopper2.jpg

Keg Hopper3.jpg

Ordered. Thanks!

Edit: Doh, reading fail. Forgot my username. Will PM.

LOL ..... I get to Cupertino / San Jose a few times year. how Far? would love to see the fab shop, i have a zillion ideas

Order one. :rockin: Or more!!! I got one of the original offer. It arrived almost a week before I expected it. It looks great. I will be hopping a Porter that doesn't call for any extra hops. Hope to get it in the keg tomorrow or the next day.

I'm also a dufus and forgot to put my user name in comment. It's order #11884. You're the man.

Hey @Jaybird, silly question. Will this sink if it's packed with a couple ounces of hops? Or would I still need to add weights to it to get it to sink? I would like to make a DIPA next month and I like the idea of placing hops in the keg, which I would keep in there until the keg kicks. While not having a string or anything coming out causing a possible small leak, since bags sometimes get clogged in the pickup tube. Thanks and cheers!!!

Back