PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the draft still Sunday the 25th. Have not seen the post yet on the password or league name to go and set up for the draft.

Your account should be active from last year. Just open the app and sign in. That’s all I did and my teams and leagues were still there.

Your account should be active from last year. Just open the app and sign in. That’s all I did and my teams and leagues were still there.

Lol, what's the app? I did it from a browser, but now I can't remember what link that is either, doh! I just figured we would be given that info again...I imagine there are new people this year?

Lol, what's the app? I did it from a browser, but now I can't remember what link that is either, doh! I just figured we would be given that info again...I imagine there are new people this year?

NFL Fantasy. I think you can also log in from nfl.com

TBC is correct. Everything is the same as last year. Draft is Sunday, so I suggest signing in before to make sure you are good to go! Let me know if you need help from my end.

Word on the street is that Andrew Luck is going to have an explosive year! Better put him high in your draft!!

Lamar Miller should have a fantastic year too!! Keep him on your radar as well

Since we’re all giving each other so much helpful advice: don’t forget that the draft is later tonight! You only have a few hours left to do your homework! [emoji1]

upload_2019-8-26_19-52-27.png

How can I be tied for first at the end of the season while dude above is in solo first? Is the NFL just trying to keep us playing with these recaps or what?
IMG_1832.JPG

I hope the owners Blackball him from the game. AB thinks he’s bigger then the game right now and he needs to be taught a lesson.

I hope the owners Blackball him from the game. AB thinks he’s bigger then the game right now and he needs to be taught a lesson.
He won't be blackballed, but there's a pretty good chance he'll claim that he is. He's a top player, but he's proven himself to be extremely volatile. Like you said, he thinks he's bigger than the game, and he's going to want top dollar. I'm sure he'll have talks this week with several teams willing to take a gamble, but none of them are going to pay him big. So the question is if he'll take a small contract, show up and play, or if he'll claim he's being blackballed while turning down offers for less money than he had from the Raiders. So, question is, what teams will give him a real chance?

If any of you want to take that bet, i'd consider a trade. I have a feeling that he's still going to be on my roster wasting bench space for a while though.

Back