PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

TallDan

Internet Hobo - Sheepmaster
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hungry for dinner now.

And yet again, NFL has informed me that I got an A+ on the draft and that I'm projected to win. They were right last time, so all of you might as well ship me beer right now.

OP
L

lupulinaddict

Reaction score
It must be on a curve...I got an A-, tied for 2nd, and I didn’t even draft a kicker or defense!

OP
L

lupulinaddict

Reaction score
I may have. I need to draft as much depth as I can to compete against you guys!

betarhoalphadelta

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't even realize that NFL.com would let you complete a draft without a defense and kicker. ESPN wouldn't do that. If I'd known, I'd have skipped both and waited until the night before game day to decide which depth pieces I had the least faith in or as they got cut (guys like Lat Murray).

gromitdj

Reaction score
I know what you mean! Christian McCaffrey is killing me!
I'm a commissioner in our league at work and looked into the COVID designation.
It was too confusing for me to hammer out.
This is the only league I've played in that doesn't have any IR spots, it's tough.

Chorgey

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Odd as it may be. I am in several leagues and none have the IR spot but on another note, I was in a baseball FF league and it had IR spots

LoneTreeFarms

Reaction score
I got lucky and actually scored a W last night. I thought Stafford was going to hose me with his performance.

OP
L

lupulinaddict

Reaction score
I barely beat one of the abandoned teams last week. Thought my season was over to a guy missing four roster spots!

gromitdj

Reaction score
As much as I like the increase in opportunity, I hope there are mechanisms in place to deal with absentee owners... 😂

OP
L

lupulinaddict

Reaction score
As much as I like the increase in opportunity, I hope there are mechanisms in place to deal with absentee owners... 😂
Unfortunately, we are on the honor system. Not sure how to enforce payouts other than some sort of buy in deposit to cover a beer shipment. That would involve trusting me, or someone else, to hold the money for the year. If that’s what others want to do I’m open to that, or other ideas. Luckily, most of us like beer and football so much we are honorable losers year after year.

gromitdj

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we are on the honor system. Not sure how to enforce payouts other than some sort of buy in deposit to cover a beer shipment. That would involve trusting me, or someone else, to hold the money for the year. If that’s what others want to do I’m open to that, or other ideas. Luckily, most of us like beer and football so much we are honorable losers year after year.
I was thinking along the lines of barring them from participating next season.

OP
L

lupulinaddict

Reaction score
Thanks guys. If there is someone I missed then that’s on me. Let me know when you can @TallDan.