Posting recipe from Beersmith

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iaefebs

Reaction score
In response to a question from a member I wanted to post a recipe I have in Beersmith. I was going to post what information I have in hopes that it would lead to more discussion. However it was a jumbled mess and I had to delete the post. Looking through the archives I saw that i have to export the file and then copy and paste. I can't seem to get the export function to work. My question.. how do I post a recipe from beersmith to this forum?

Go to the list of your beers. There should be a list on the top, and the details of the selected beer below it. Just right-click the bottom view, select all, then right click again and copy. Then paste / ctrl-v into HBT.

Update:
I brewed an IIPA 1.063 OG, 73 IBU, 5.5 gal, 2.5 oz [Warrior, Simcoe, and Willamette] hops. 2 oz dry hop with Simcoe and Amarillo Gold. Turned out as expected; all my beers f'in' rock.

Again, I would reiterate that I would use a slightly thicker gauge wire, or add wires per inch to your mesh, if you are using pellet hops. Will be a little cleaner in your brew kettle at the end of the boil.

Update:
I brewed an IIPA 1.063 OG, 73 IBU, 5.5 gal, 2.5 oz [Warrior, Simcoe, and Willamette] hops. 2 oz dry hop with Simcoe and Amarillo Gold. Turned out as expected; all my beers f'in' rock.

Again, I would reiterate that I would use a slightly thicker gauge wire, or add wires per inch to your mesh, if you are using pellet hops. Will be a little cleaner in your brew kettle at the end of the boil.

Hmmm, congrats on your rock'n beer. Is this the thread you wanted post in?

Update:

Yes, I agree, the red apples are better in stew!

national_non_sequitur_society_tshirt-p235739270317028976y8gh_400.jpg

Back