"Post a picture of your pint" vs. "What are you drinking now?"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightshade

<Insert Snarky Comment Here>
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Is the PAPOYP supposed to be a HB specific thread vs. WAYDN meaning you can post WTH you want?

I mean...I like that this forum is devoid of the "Post in the correct forum" or "Use the Search" turdmongers that some forums have...but I want to respect the spirit of the threads...or something...along those lines.

Double the fun, post in both each time.
1637196806352.jpeg

Is the PAPOYP supposed to be a HB specific thread vs. WAYDN meaning you can post WTH you want?

I mean...I like that this forum is devoid of the "Post in the correct forum" or "Use the Search" turdmongers that some forums have...but I want to respect the spirit of the threads...or something...along those lines.

i've noticed one, i forget which. leans more to store bought, and the other homebrew?

(now i need to post a pic of a glass of water in WAYDN, crack a joke telling people. "No i swear, it's actually water. not vodka!!!"

I've always considered "What Are You Drinking Now" to be the all-inclusive set of beers - homebrew or bought - while then considering "Post a picture of your pint" to be about homebrew. But I'm not a forum cop ;)

Cheers!

isn't it a "New" post a picture of your pint now anyway? ;) :mug:

Don't care.

i'm sure you allready 'knew" that anyway....if i pour a glass of 14 year old brandy, i forgot to pour one on the fourth...think i'll post it in WAYDN,,,,because it's not a pint of 65%....just two ounces, with some water..

1637208587705.png

(that's older then some people's kids here! been aging it on valley oak since ~2008! can't say i made the wine, i just needed some carlo rosi bottles...to store my booze in! i figured i'd save the inaugural batch for later...)

Back