"Post a picture of your pint" vs. "What are you drinking now?"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Knightshade

<Insert Snarky Comment Here>
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Is the PAPOYP supposed to be a HB specific thread vs. WAYDN meaning you can post WTH you want?

I mean...I like that this forum is devoid of the "Post in the correct forum" or "Use the Search" turdmongers that some forums have...but I want to respect the spirit of the threads...or something...along those lines.

MaxStout

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Double the fun, post in both each time.
1637196806352.jpeg

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Is the PAPOYP supposed to be a HB specific thread vs. WAYDN meaning you can post WTH you want?

I mean...I like that this forum is devoid of the "Post in the correct forum" or "Use the Search" turdmongers that some forums have...but I want to respect the spirit of the threads...or something...along those lines.

i've noticed one, i forget which. leans more to store bought, and the other homebrew?

(now i need to post a pic of a glass of water in WAYDN, crack a joke telling people. "No i swear, it's actually water. not vodka!!!"

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've always considered "What Are You Drinking Now" to be the all-inclusive set of beers - homebrew or bought - while then considering "Post a picture of your pint" to be about homebrew. But I'm not a forum cop ;)

Cheers!

isn't it a "New" post a picture of your pint now anyway? ;) :mug:

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Don't care.

i'm sure you allready 'knew" that anyway....if i pour a glass of 14 year old brandy, i forgot to pour one on the fourth...think i'll post it in WAYDN,,,,because it's not a pint of 65%....just two ounces, with some water..

1637208587705.png

(that's older then some people's kids here! been aging it on valley oak since ~2008! can't say i made the wine, i just needed some carlo rosi bottles...to store my booze in! i figured i'd save the inaugural batch for later...)