Possible Brew Stand?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if the burners would get 10 gallons up to a boil fast enough. If you don't already have burners, you could try it. But, you might need to replace the burners with ones that produce more heat.

Of course, you could just take the design and adapt it to make your own stand. If you know someone that can weld for you, or you can weld yourself, you could just get the raw materials and do it that way. Most machine shops that also sell stock will cut pieces to length for you... So, you could design up a stand, get the parts pre-cut (nice and square) and either weld it yourself, have a friend weld it, or have the machine shop do it for you. Maybe you could even get a break on the cost of that if you told them what it was to be used for... ;)

Try doing a search for that thing (or maybe similar) here on HBT. I know I saw some people posting about this a year or two ago when they were selling them at Costco, or maybe Sam's Club. I think at least one person tried this out before, but I don't remember what the conclusion was.

Back