Portland Oregon Metro Area Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyBeer

Reaction score
I wanted to make sure that all the Portland area brewers knew about Brew Brothers in Hillsboro. I have had great experience with them but don't use them often do to the drive - I live in Vancouver, WA. They are know doing drop off points around the Portland Metro area so I just picked up my 5 cornies and 50lb bag of 2-row at Jantzen Beach with no delivery charge and they left me pay cash at the time of pickup....very cool.

I really like the online vendors that are active on the Forum but sometimes it is nice to go local for some things like cornies.

So that is my speech.

www.brewbrothers.biz

Cheers.

+1 for Brew Brothers, I buy most of my stuff @ Steinbarts but I do have to admit the prices and delivery option @ B.B. is a nice option.

Brewbrothers rocks. My overpriced lhbs has lost a LOT of business to them.

Recently checked steinbarts grain prices and they've come down significantly (no doubt in response to bb) but not quite to brewbrothers prices.

Brewbrothers for my base grain, hopsdirect for my hops, LHBS for specialty grains and miscellaneous "oh crap" brewday items.

Latest posts

Back