Portable 5gal Corny Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustinboyd

Reaction score
I thought I would share my build, since its the first brewing related project I've completed, besides brewing itself. 100% Credit and thanks goes to Mr. Stack, I stole the whole idea from his build. This thing is awesome.
Costs:
Cooler: $75
Perlick tap: $53ish
Paintball CO2 Regulator: $63ish
Hoses: $7ish
I had the paintball tank and corny already.
Total cost: About $188

On a unrelated note, just to brag and because I was excited, I found the deal of the century. Found (and bought) on craigslist - 8 ball lock corny's at $30.00 each, and they threw in 3 free disconnects and a hydrometer. I was super lucky that the sellers were extremely nice... I was the first to email them but I couldn't arrive at their house until a day and a half later and they still held them for me.

On another note, I think this is my 1st post (I've sent a few PM's), but I've been browsing the forums for awhile... This forum is the best thing since sliced bread and has helped me a ton- thank you to everyone! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397093208.237753.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397093229.891979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back