Polishing Pads for Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breck09

Reaction score
I have recently started polishing my kegs that I have obtained for my brewing system but I’m having trouble locating polishing pads for my 4 1/2 angle grinder. I had been using these cotton/wool type pads to get to the high gloss finish but I’m now out of them and can’t seem to remember where I bought them from. I’ve been to the two stores that I have purchased items from in the past and they don’t seem to have them. So either I’m going crazy or it’s now a discontinued item. Either way I’m needing some advice on what I could use. Below is a pic of what I was using.

Attachments

• 595138F7-4868-45D2-A88A-93D7BF4300F3.jpeg
    595138F7-4868-45D2-A88A-93D7BF4300F3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18

• Got those ones you linked from Amazon in the mail and don’t seem to work. Might give them another try tomorrow as I got frustrated and gave up earlier today. I had tried Harbour Freight and I swear that is where I got the one I have in the pic but I didn’t see them when I was there last. Not sure if supply chain issues due to pandemic might be the cause of that.

And after looking at the packaging I think this is what I had bought originally but it had been so long I had forgot. Thanks again Bobby, going to finish polishing this first keg up and then it’s off to your site for hardware.

Back