• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska Polished e-Keggles (NEED TO SELL) - Free Shipping to IA, IL, NE, MN, ND, SD, & WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbr_brewer

Reaction score
Hey All,

Well these have been sitting in my basement for too long. I have two polished e-keggles I am looking to sell that were originally part of my e-HERMS. Only selling as I upgraded to Spike kettles.

Both of these would be fantastic options for e-BIAB or two vessel system with the addition of a controller.
Keggle 1 (Boil): Price $225
  • Polished 15.5 Gallon Keggle
  • 4500 Watt ULWD Element w/ 6 foot cord and L6-30P plug
  • Hop Stopper 2.0 with center diptube
  • Spincycle whirlpool attachment (used before hop stopper)
  • Sight Glass
  • (2) 2-piece ball valves with camlocks (3 piece pictured has been replaced)
Keggle 2 (Former HLT): Price $150
  • Polished 15.5 Gallon Keggle
  • 4500 Watt ULWD Element w/ 6 foot cord and L6-30P plug
  • Sight Glass
  • (1) 2-piece ball valves with camlocks (3 piece pictured has been replaced)
  • Note: this has three low profile hole plugs that cover the original HERMS coil ports, and the re circulation port.
Want both? First $325 gets both shipped to states listed in title!

Pictures of keggle 2 coming soon​

Bump, willing to negotiate around price. Moving this coming summer and need to get these sold.

Keggle 2 sold, and Keggle 1 is available for shipping anywhere in the US (pending a shipping cost discussion).

Back