Polish Forest Fruit Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterTipsy

Reaction score
I picked up this bottle of Forest Fruit Syrup from my local Euro grocery store. It has raspberry, chokeberry, billberry and some sugar water. No preservatives. They have several different kinds of fruit syrup. They make an easy fruit beer.

syrupcrac1004_(Small).JPG

Please tell me I'm the first HBT member to make a raspberry, chokeberry, billberry beer. :ban:

Why don't people use fruit syrups more often in the secondary instead of fruit? The results are good and you don't have to stuff 8 pounds of fruit in your secondary.

3f9146d1bb530c15109dd51103a88381.jpg

This is actually a great idea for a fruit beer. A local brewery makes an amazing pineapple heffe using canned Dole pineapple juice instead of pineapples. I think this is an easy way to get the fruit flavor to come through.

It has a lot of sugar and the flavor is concentrated. One bottle is 33oz and has 820g of sugar. Almost 2 pounds.

Back