Podcasts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHammer16

Reaction score
So i Just got an ipod, because I have recently got tired of carrying my cd books around everywhere, and i discovered the wonderful world of podcasts. I get podcasts from NPR, SoundOpinions and CarTalk and thats about it. I am having trouble finding ones that are worth listening to.

What podcasts do you guys and gals listen to? Are there any beer specific ones out there? Hit me up with you pics of the best podcasts.

Brewing Network does live broadcasts but you can you can download their archives (usually soon after the broadcast) as a podcast. They are informative and entertaining. Kid of like this forum. ;)

These are the ones I listen too, some are good, and some are just OK.

The Brewing Network - The Session
Craft beer radio
Basic Brewing Radio
Basic Brewing Video
Davis on Draft
Speaking of Beer
The Brewing Network - The Jamil Show
Yeast Slurry
Alenuts.com - Alecast

Another vote for the Brewing Network -- "The Session", their Sunday show. I even got a buddy of mine (who appreciates good beer, but doesn't homebrew ... yet) into it, and he likes it.

Im a subscriber to the brewing networks weekly session. I canceled Jamil's subscription and only d/l the styles I want now

Back