Podcast Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenster

Reaction score
Noob question - can I download podcasts, burn them to CD and play them anywhere or am I limited to playing them back on an iPod?

Thanks!

You can burn an audio CD from MP3s right from Windows Media Player (I know, I know... flame me for using a Microsoft product).

speaking of....

Ive been listening pretty religiously to the BNs weekly podcast. Those guys are a great source for good info, and pretty damn funny too :mug:

Chimone said:
speaking of....

Ive been listening pretty religiously to the BNs weekly podcast. Those guys are a great source for good info, and pretty damn funny too :mug:

:off:
I found them quite annoying when i went into expecting a information dense podcast. But, now I just think of it as beer radio and they do it quite well. Funny but I learn something every week.

But, yeah I am pretty sure that you can burn podcast as much as you want to CD.

I don't know if you can burn directly to a CD if you download it in Apple .aac format, but there are plenty of free conversion programs out there.

Back