Pliny the Elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trefilov22

Reaction score
OK I am going out on a ledge here, I am in the Indy area and naturally can't find Pliny the Elder here. I am currently fermenting a morebeer clone right now, but I have no idea what Pliny actually tastes like..

So my question is this, is there anyone willing to purchase and send me a bottle of Pliny if I paypal them the funds to do so? Or if they have any suggestions on how I can acquire a bottle?

Thanks in advance for help or advice!

OK I am going out on a ledge here, I am in the Indy area and naturally can't find Pliny the Elder here. I am currently fermenting a morebeer clone right now, but I have no idea what Pliny actually tastes like..

So my question is this, is there anyone willing to purchase and send me a bottle of Pliny if I paypal them the funds to do so? Or if they have any suggestions on how I can acquire a bottle?

Thanks in advance for help or advice!

Wait a minute, does that say " police officer" ? Sounds like a setup. I believe that it is against forum rules to solicit with the gain being of monetary persuasion.( when it comes to the sale of alcohol)

Probably have better luck setting up a trade in the appropriate section. Get your hands on something that is not available on the west coast.

Not sure what you mean by monetary persuasion, but I think I get it. Makes sense I guess if I'm paying cash for it, liquor license etc issues. My bad. But I'd be willing to trade for one. Anything that's available in the Midwest area that someone out west can't get that they'd be willing to trade For?

If I broke the rules of the forum, it wasn't my intention, and I apologize for doing so. I'll take whatever penalty I deserve.

Go to the trading/swapping/critiquing forum on this site. Lots of beer trades there....... Since you live in Indiana, get a hold of some Three Floyds (zombie in particular) and I bet you can get someone to swap some pliny with you.

You should have no issues if you posses ZD.

As for punishment, send me ZD and all will be forgiven.
joking I actually have some form a past trade.

Back