Pliny for DFH?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottlebomber

Reaction score
I went to RR this evening and picked up a half case (12-16.9 oz) of Pliny the Elder. Of course it rocks, with its legendary hop flavor and balanced malty-dry finish. The batch was bottled 12 days ago.

I am really interested in trying some of DFHs "occasional rarities", as I only have the 60, 90, and midas available to me. I'd like to let 6 of these amazing beers go to a good home. Since the weather is nice and cool now, this is a great time to ship beer. The Pliny cost me $5 a bottle, so I would want to do a straight across swap monetary-wise.

So PM me or let me know here what you can get your hands on, and if you've always wanted to try this awesome beer but haven't been able to get your hands on any, maybe we can make this happen.

Please, only paid members. Same deal as any other swap.

EDIT: this should have probably gone in the classifieds, but its too late now

ForumRunner_20111112_230922.jpg

Ok thanks for the response guys, we'll call this closed for now. I'd actually like to revisit this thread now and then since there are a lot of beers that I can't get in my area. So I'll do this again since swaps are fun and beer is good. Cheers!

Back