Please take a moment to help my band..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw1818

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My bandmates and I are in a competition to play the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in TN this summer..They're selecting 2 bands out of the top 10 vote getters..Right now we are currently in 20th, but there is still 6 days remaining..

I am shameless in asking your support by casting a vote for my band. Playing this festival is our ultimate goal and we can do it with your help!!

Just follow the link (you have to have a Facebook) and follow the next few directions. Takes less than 20 seconds! You also enter for a chance to win 2 free tickets to the festival..

You can vote once a day, everyday until April 16th if you're feeling generous! :rockin: Thanks so much for your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://bonnaroo.sonicbids.com/BandDetails.aspx?b=31884

How bout posting a sample of your music. I'd feel a little better if I knew what I was voting for.

How bout posting a sample of your music. I'd feel a little better if I knew what I was voting for.

That.. and we're all not brainwashed by FB yet. Even if I wanted to vote for your band I can't:(

I'd like to hear your music though!

That.. and we're all not brainwashed by FB yet. Even if I wanted to vote for your band I can't:(

I'd like to hear your music though!

I hear ya, I wish I never joined Facebook myself..you can hear a sample at the link even without a Facebook..Hope ya like it.

The Man, the Myth, the Legend, Mr. Bill Belichick said, and I quote " I dont myface"

I am a devout follower. I cant vote.

Back