Please raise a glass...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boydster

Reaction score
...in memory of a fallen brew. One that we lost before it had a chance to see its prime. A brew that was unfortunately lost to an infection that it simply could not overcome.

I ask that you not mourn the loss, but instead celebrate the survival of the many other brews that are still with us today. That is what the 40 bottles that I will be dumping would have wanted.

Thank you.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400192402.661638.jpg

I'll be raising a glass in honor tonight. I dumped my own fallen soldiers last night.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I will toast to your fallen soldiers, and be thankful I have had no casualties lost to infection since the sad loss of a Belgian Strong Ale in 1997. May it rest in peace.

Thank you for the thoughts and picture. It was an APA, with Centennial and Ahtanum. Another will be brewed in its honor.

I will toast to your fallen soldiers, and be thankful I have had no casualties lost to infection since the sad loss of a Belgian Strong Ale in 1997. May it rest in peace.

I'll be raising a glass in honor tonight. I dumped my own fallen soldiers last night.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I am sorry for your losses.

I am finding solace in my amber right now, and will continue offering my condolences to the various sibling brews in my cellar this evening.

Back