Please join me and raising a glass tonight.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesehed007

Reaction score
8 years ago my best friend since almost birth, passed away. Just days before his 46th birthday. He was one of those rare friends who would say yes before you asked for help. We grew up just 2 houses away. We were truly Twin Sons of Different Mothers. So here's to Tim, my brother from another mother. Cheers All!

Sent from my van, down by the river.

You all are the best! Thanks for helping me in celebrating his life.. Cheers.

Sent from my van, down by the river.

Sunday night, usually don't drink too much at this time. Reading this though, I poured a half glass in honor of your friend. To the memory of your friend, Cheers!

At this point I've had to many to have another, but I will have a smidge of liquor for Tim. Cheers.

Cheers....over and over (I work night shift and am off tonight...) I can relate, as am sure can us all....I lost two of my best friends last year, one to congestive heart failure and one to pancreatic cancer......and we're only in our mid-50's ....life is short, enjoy it while you can (while taking care of yourself, of course...I'm a night shift nurse, I see enough misery every night I work) Raising a glass of peach pyment to the memory of your friend :cool:

I lost my best friend of 30 years to a terrible accident / head injury about this time of year 7 years back......... You never get over it! A friend who you can count on 100% at any time is worth more than can be counted. It's a once in a lifetime thing for most of us...... if ever. I've stood by his widow since that time.......... the pain recedes to a dull ache, and a feeling of emptiness...........

Cheers to your friend, and mine......... Here's hoping that they are in a better place, and that someone comes along someday to fill the emptiness.... the vacuum they left behind!

H.W.

Back