Please help me with my brewery name!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerArchitect54

Reaction score
I really wanted a name that has something to do with brewing... After serching brewing terms and checking several other names that were already taken I came up with:

Strike Water Brewing Co.

After all beer is 90% water and it all starts with the mash right....

I also really love IPA's and would like to think of some hop related name..

Hoppy Hills Brewing Co.

or something like that.. Im really not that great at comming up with cool names but I really would love to come up with something so I can make up some labels and maybe a little web site or something...

Thanks in advance for your ideas!!!

Man, what a state...lots of history (my favorite subject)...;)

New Hampshire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can come up with dozens of ideas from what I read above.

Whatever you call yourself I HAVE to insist that since NH is our 9th state you HAVE to have 9 stars somewhere in the logo. :rockin:

"White Mountain Brewery"

"North Country"

You could do themes of all the historical figures names followed by "ale", pale ale", stout", etc...;)

Lot's of good hiking and mountain climbing in N.H. (A.M.C. member) so...

Hoppy trails brewing company ??

Thanks alot man.. I do like all those names...I was thinking about something to do with NH... I really like New Hopshire and New Mashire... I looked up white mountain and north country but they are already taken names... I did like those too.. Please keep um comming!!

Flylock... I think you might have it!!!!

Hoppy Trails Brewing Co.

I like Thant... Keep these good names commin

Please keep the names comming... Im not totally sure I have found the one...

Right now it is a slit between:

- New Hopshire Brewing Company
and
- Hoppy Trails Brewing Company

Been done
3325.jpg

I know I found that too... I removed Hoppy Trails and am down to just New Hopshire Brewing Company..

I like it but Im still not sold for sure on it...

Keep the hoppy names comming!!!

Come on guys!!! I need your help.../ Please add your hop inspired names for me or just what every you think.. I live in NH, and love IPA's..

Are you going commercial anytime soon? Are taken names you like close to you, or their product available in your area?

If the answer to either question is "No", don't bother about 'taken' names. There's a finite number of name combinations out there.

That, and I think "New Hopshire" is just plain silly. Good name for a beer, but not the brewery itself. My opinion, of course! :D

How about stuff that's important to you that isn't brewing-related? I have three retired racing Greyhounds, hence the name of my brewery.

Good luck!

Bob

TUNs of fun brewing

Mash It Up Brewing

Wort the Wait Brewing Co.

The People's Elbow (ok, nothing to do with brewing, but awesome. i might just take that one...)

I do like all the names coming in, I’m just still not sold on anything yet.. I keep going back to Strike Water Brewing Company.... I really love hoppy beers and am still really trying to figure out how to incorporate that somehow.. I am already addicted to brewing and it hasn’t been that long.. Please don’t give up on me... Please continue to submit names.. Thanks

Latest posts

Back