PLEASE Help A Fellow Brewer Out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
EDIT #2: Thanks guys! Let's keep it going, contest ends at midnight TONIGHT!

EDIT: Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but the 2nd place person is gaining on me! The contest is over on Tuesday, and $500 of beer money is within reach. Please help me out if you haven't already!

Hey guys,

I am trying to win the $500 gift certificate on Pintley.com, and would love some help! I'm currently in 1st, but the 2nd place person is gaining on me. I get 100 points every time someone signs up, and it's totally free to sign up!

If you don't know about Pintley, it's very similar to Pandora except for beer. You rate beer, and it suggests beer you might like. It's a very cool service, and I could really use the gift card to help keep my blog going strong.

Signup link here: http://www.pintley.com/user/jbrookeiv/signup/

My referral code is: jbrookeiv

Thanks guys! Let's keep 'em coming. I'm leading by 10,000 points at the moment, I'm really thinking I'm going to win this!

Alright guys, we're in the final stretch! The contest ends tonight at 12AM Central. If you haven't signed up, I'd really appreciate if you would. Thanks!

One final bump before I go to sleep. 49 minutes to go, we'll see who won in the A.M.

I think I got in under the wire. If their clocks are the same as mine then I signed up with two minutes to spare. Hope you win.

Back