Planning my keezer build.. which temp controller?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CUSTOM-441

Robobrew v3.1 35L
Reaction score
So, the home renos are almost done, which means my wife will let me move on to my next project - a keezer! I've put a list together with most of the things I'll need but I'm getting hung up on which temp controller to go with. Here's the short list and why they're up for debate:

Inkbird ITC-308 Wifi
Pros: Dual stage, Wifi, no assembly required
Cons: A bit unsightly

Inkbird C929
Pros: Plugs directly into an outlet, Wifi, no assembly required, out of sight
Cons: Single stage, temp probe length depending on where it's plugged in, not many reviews from keezer/kegerator users (cooling)

Inkbird ITC-1000
Pros: Dual stage, looks great
Cons: No Wifi, some assembly required

I mention dual/single stage as a pro/con but it's really just a bonus since for this application it will only be cooling. I'm open to different product suggestions so long as they fall in a similar price range and blow these products out of the water (I don't need more options!). Thoughts?

I have an Inkbird 308 controlling mine. I've always been surprised at how all of these devices seem to be ugly. But then, it looks futuristic on my keezer, and those who haven't seen one before are impressed all out of proportion to the effort required by me to add it. :)

keezerandmenu.jpg

The 308 wifi can be completely controlled via your phone, so you can hang it on the back of your keezer, and never have to look at it.

Back