Pittsburgh/Western PA Group By #9+

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone needs the price list and the info on pickup location etc....

PM me your email and I will send it out.

Thanks
Pat

If any of you are looking for sacks of DME or jugs of LME, let me know, we can always get these for you, but I will do a special price for the sale on 3/15

FYI

I have an Unitronics v230 PLC/ HMI I'm looking to get rid of. Software and cable are free. Has Ethernet, analog and discrete in and out plus relay outs.

Let me know, I can bring it tomorrow

If anyone is interested in a 53g Jack Daniels barrel straight from the Distillery, we have room for 3 more on the pallet. We are selling at cost $206.00 and will divide the pallet charge between the number of barrels. Pallet charge is aprox $130-150

If any of you are still planning on buying grain or chemicals, this Saturday is the last day.

We are at 4 pallets

Thanks
Pat

5 pallets total!!!

Thanks guys!

On another note, I have a 55lb sack of Muntons Caramalt I would like to sell, I'd let it go for say $25 bucks (less than cost)

Congrats! I may pick up a sack of fawcett malted oats on the next one - tbd.

I have a sack coming in, it's for the store, but I can always buy it if you want to split it?

I don't know if it's going to be a big seller so no problem. I got some crystal wheat and rye too as well as a sack of optic and halcyon for the store.

Again if anyone is interested in a gal of acid #5 cleaner, let me know. I have a case of 4g on its way. As well as a bucket of super CIP.

Also, A&M is now going to stock Thomas Fawcett malts to replace the Muntons you can get anywhere. We can still get Muntons if you want it, but TF is the British malt of choice for most breweries.

To all those who were patient and waited for a CO2 fill. It appears my gas supplier sold me an empty tank.... Now I can fill. Got 50lbs and ready to go. Just did a 5 and 10 lb tank.

I wasnt in the first A&M one because I had stock from a previous buy but I will be ready for some grain around that timeframe, June/July.

Same here. I haven't been in a group buy but I am ramping up my all-grain brewing.

To put out some hints to those looking to split sacks, I'll be looking for:

1/2 sack Thomas Fawcett Pearl
1/2 sack Castle Pils

That sounds good. I might grab a couple bags off your CL sale as well....i know where the pickup place is. Thanks! ��

Ok, now to drop a bomb on everything. As of now, I'm no longer working at A&M. They no longer want to do a group buy. So Kyle, how can we do this, and keep it from being a bear to do? I'm up for heading this up.

Kyle, keep ordering from Brewcraft, if not they are starting to only deal with brick and mortar stores, otherwise your grandfathered in.

All we need is for someone with a space to keep the grains, and be there when delivered. Better yet with a loading dock. Otherwise there is a liftgate fee.

Anyone??

Back