• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• NEW! Homebrew Talk is now accepting Cashapp, Bitcoin & Ethereum for Supporting Membership AND donations. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND HELP OUT!

Pennsylvania Pittsburgh HomeBrewers, I'm selling unfortunately selling my home brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

wadeo

Reaction score
Last evening I started to list my brewing equipment on craigslist. I have a ton of items that I need to clear out. I brewed about 40 batches of beer on my 20-gallon setup.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/hsh/6142097169.html

I have a ton of other items including yeast growing equipment, NEW beer/wine filter, and many other items. I will be adding additional photos and updating the description as I go.

Basically, I'm selling because I have not brewed in about 2 years, I work from home and I can not have this addicting hobby taking time from my work and growing family. I loved the hobby when I had the time but now I need to focus on growing my business.

I have not updated the listing with prices, I will start on that today but if you see anything you would like hit me up and let's work out a deal.

morbster

Reaction score
Interested in your yeast equipment. Willing to ship any of the items? I'm looking for oxygenation equipment, beakers, flasks, etc.

OP
wadeo

wadeo

Reaction score
I would like to sell most everything locally if possible, I have some of my oxygenation equipment and a large 4000ml flask.

craigslist post has been updated, I keep finding other items to add if your local Pittsburgh hit me up

OP
wadeo

wadeo

Reaction score
I still have my 4 Tap Keezer, 25 Brew Gallon Kettle, Ball Lock Kegs, Grain Mill 02 equipment and Dual stage Ranco temp controller to name a few of the items left.

IMG_20170523_174144.jpg

IMG_20170526_210041.jpg

IMG_20170526_210110.jpg

IMG_20170526_210157.jpg